Session #3: Interactive cases brought by participants to practice the learning in real life situations during corona virus intensive period
Facilitators: Julia Wolfson and Elsa Henderson
For: Soltane and Parzival leaders
In this time of emergency, leaders are called to assess the situation, make good and timely decisions and engage in sense-making. Leaders set the tone by modelling behaviours and opportunities to support everyone to get through bumpy times and enjoy a nourishing life, alone and together. Deep vitality is about surviving and thriving while navigating and negotiating complex and unpredictable situations.
Come join us to:
• Gain some ideas for a unified survival framework for staying alive and coming alive
• Be in a shared, supportive space to connect, learn and revive
• Try out an active recovery tool to help you get back on your board when life throws you off centre.
While we don’t want anyone to suffer, in this webinar we will contemplate how the current reality may be an ally in coming home to our deepest self and finding unexpected ways to enjoy community.
(Thanks Jamie Wheal for the terms “home-grown humans” and Staying alive/Coming Alive)
Nature as ally during the epidemic Presentation, inner work, interaction
Find beauty and surprises in everyday tensions and conflicts for human and community flourishing Session 1 – Raising a concern with someone For Shepherds Ground Farm and Village Presenter: Julia Wolfson
Facilitator: Dr. Julia Wolfson 5-day coaching and skill development learning hub
1. Brief intro to the Process Work conflict paradigm – conflict as a meaningful entry to emerging identities, conflict phases, edges to conflict, befriending conflict
2. Light hearted skit to show escalation-deescalation
3. Q and A – work with real life situations from participants
Facilitator: Julia Wolfson
Hosts – Parzival Engagement Trainers
Presenter – Dr. Julia Wolfson